Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter weekend

Since I work Saturdays, my Easter weekend really doesn't start until tomorrow. I tried to talk Dad into going to church with me tomorrow, but he still hesitates. He is sure getting around the house easier with his motorized chair. Although, he had a little fender bender yesterday in the bedroom. He was backing the chair into the room and it got hung up on the piece of frame that was sticking out from under the bed. Just yesterday we had discussed the fact that we really needed to do something with that frame. Anyway, he knocked the mattress and box spring clean off the risers the bed was sitting on. Never a dull moment around that house.

I am still working on the denim quilt. I am almost 3/4 of the way done. It takes all my energy to work on this now since it's getting so big and heavy. So, I always need a small project or two to break the monotony of a large project. Remember the photo album cover a friend sent me for my birthday? I finally dove into the process and made one of my own to give as a gift.

No comments: