Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Weekend at Judy's

Here are only two pictures of the living room and a view to the dining room. We got a lot done, but she still needs a lot more done. I didn't take pictures of the rest of the house because we didn't get all of her wall deco up and there are still boxes in some of the rooms.
But, we made sure she had all she needed for the time being. She has been hobbling around on crutches because of fluid on her knee. I made her sit with her legs up the whole time we were there. Rob and April were a pair of awesome (and I mean that) work horses! They did SO much and I can't thank them enough.
We had quite a rain here yesterday and I couldn't resist letting K. out to play with the dripping water. She had such a good time. Looking back, I wish I'd let her out in the rain since she got soaked anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you were doing your best to make life easy for her, and what a great best it was. Looking good!