Thursday, August 05, 2010

Catching up

How long has it been? A month? I can't remember and I forgot to check the date of my last post before I started this one. So, here's one of my favorite pictures of K and her mama. I took this at dinner last week at Cotton Patch. They were wearing matching colored tops. I had to document that, lol. April, I hope you don't mind that I blogged your picture.

And, here it is! The badge/patch quilt is just nearly finished! It only needs binding and it will be done. And, it only took me 8 months! LOL Well, the actual construction only took about two months, off and on, spread out over the eight months. I hope the recipient enjoys it.

I'm almost finished with a prayer shawl for....me! Yup, I decided to make me a shawl. This one is knitted so it's taken me a lot longer than the crocheted shawls took. I'll have a picture soon so maybe it won't take me so long to blog again.

2 comments:

Wilma Lee said...

The badge quilt is awesome!!! I've never seen anything like that.

Gina said...

That quilt is fabulous

Love and hugs Gina xxx