Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween 2009

Uncle Henry is a video freak! Here he's captured Kerrington and Grama V. on Halloween night with K wearing her punkin hat that Grama crocheted after work today. Yes, I made it in one hour! I came home and was reading emails when I came across one that had a link to make a crocheted pumpkin hat. An hour later, it was done! I wish I'd had a darker orange yarn, but, hey! This worked.

In this next little clip, Kerrington is wearing her Ladybug costume. Her mama made her wings. Her shoes were a special gift from her Grama Camille (Gramille).

We had a wonderful little get-together at Auntie Judy's house. She made dinner for us..enchiladas, tacos, beans, rice, chips and dip. I made pink fluff for dessert. Those in attendance were Uncle Henry, Aunt Shanon, Grama V., Papaw Jim, Auntie Judy, Uncle Joe, Daddy Robert, Mama April and Baby Kerrington.

2 comments:

Zlaty said...

Super cute! Happy Halloween!

Zlaty

Deb said...

Kerrington is growing up so quickly Veronica, she is such a cutie.
Could you share the link you found for the hat?