Sunday, February 28, 2010

Baker's Rack


Here's our newest addition to our home. I was able to acquire this beautiful baker's rack from our new renters. They are downsizing to move into town and I was lucky enough to get this nice, nice piece of furniture. I've always wanted one to put right in this spot in the dining room. The turkey platters are the ones we have used at Mom and Dad's for Thanksgiving for as long as I can remember. The yellow gravy dish and bowl are two of my favorite pieces from their house. Now I've got to get some barstools that will match somewhat! Our old ones are in dire need of retirement.

The renters will begin to move in tomorrow. It's been a whirlwind of emotions cleaning out the house getting it ready for them. I hope they enjoy living there as much as Mom and Dad did.

Time for bed. Hop on over to April's blog to read about K's boo boo! lol

No comments: