Sunday, June 21, 2009

More little things on Father's Day

Well, I don't know if it's me or my computer or my camera, but my uploading has become more complicated and sometimes, non-existent. The following is a quick little gift tag I made to go with the photo album you see below. I also took a picture of the inside of the tag, (lift the polka dot flap) but the picture got lost somewhere between uploading and blogger.


This gift was sent to Pam, a soon-to-be new grandma and Erin's mom. Pam and her husband are the sweet couple that opened their home and yard to us for Rob and April's wedding. I also made a little cloth "First Book of Faith" for Ellie, the soon-to-be newest Faubus, but seem to have dropped the ball on taking a picture. Congratulations and best wishes to all of you!

Father's Day, 2009, has started out as usual. I went to Dad's and fixed breakfast. He was doing very well this morning. I hope he feels as well this afternoon since we plan on loading him into the car and taking him over to Rob and April's for a Father's Day dinner. He's never seen the inside of their house and I think it's time he does. I know he will balk at our suggestion, but, hopefully, since it's Father's Day, he'll see it our way. We want to help Rob celebrate his first Dad's day in style! I have been remiss in buying Dad a gift this year. Joe beat us all to the punch and bought him new phones for the house. Not that he needed them or anything lol. Good job, Joe!

Time to get some things done. Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there!

2 comments:

Fee said...

Lovely little album Vernoica. Our faqther's day here in Australia is not until September - I hope he enjoyed the day.

Angie in SoCal said...

Darling album, V.
Hope you are over that cough soon!

AngieN