Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Feeling better tonight

I think I'm seeing a light at the end of the sinus infection tunnel tonight. I'm still coughing a bit, but not as intense as last night. I certainly hope I can sleep better tonight. My blood pressure and heart rate are staying exactly where they should be.

Here is the June BOM. I wasn't sure about it when I first saw it. I did think, "It'll be fast!" lol. This one will hang at the shop tomorrow. The cricket is what threw me when I first saw it. But, it actually makes the whole thing cute.

My day with Kerrington was wonderful, as usual. She's beginning to try to mimic things you do and is definitely reaching for things. She is turning over onto her tummy every time you lay her down. I stopped by the shop for a minute and the ladies just love to see her. One lady exclaimed, "She gets prettier every day!" I agree. :-) I'll have to keep myself busy for the next five days because I won't see her until next Tuesday!

Dad seemed to have a better day today, too. He doesn't have as much pain as he has had but still has trouble moving his legs. We had to get some fluid weight off of him, too. He hates it when we pull out that little yellow pill for him to take.

1 comment:

~JoAnn~ said...

Veronica~ Love the new block. Glad you are feeling better. 5 days is a long time to go without seeing Kerrington hope you make it!!
Blessings,Joann