Wednesday, September 02, 2009

More Kerrington and Sept. BOM

Kerrington has the sweetest little laugh. I thought I was getting the heartiest of her laugh this afternoon until I realized my camera was not in record mode. That's why you see such a bad start to the little bit I did get on video.



This first picture shows her as she was this morning. Bless her heart...her teeth are giving her fits! She was not feeling very well this morning and you could see it in her little face. In the second picture, she's "modeling" the sundress I made her. I had to lay her on the floor to take the picture because she's not quite steady standing on her own yet.



The September BOM is this little apple basket. I used some fabric with apples on it and just cut the apples and leaves then appliqued them to the background, ala Broderie Perse method. I hope to get it ready for hanging tonight.

2 comments:

Amy said...

what a cutie pie!! love the sundress on her. Thanks for sharing,Amy

erin f. said...

I just have to say thank you for the sweet comments on my blog! Thank you. It's always good to hear from mom's who have been there.