Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hangin' around..

After deciding that three dollars is a bit much to spend on a hanger for these ornaments, I found these at Hobby Lobby. These hangers are $1.99 for twelve! Couldn't pass up the deal since I'm going to make a whole set.

I just can't seem to pull myself out of this "don't wanna quilt" mood. It's not that I don't want to quilt, I just don't have the energy, or the "want to" to pull out my bigger projects. And, while working on these smaller projects, my sewing room becomes a disaster area. Which, makes me want to work on my bigger projects even less! lol Vicious circle..

It's bedtime again. Seems like I get really sleepy around 5:30 or 6 and then by 10 p.m. I'm ready to sew! But, I'm tired so I'll go to bed since tomorrow is Friday and a busy day at work. It gets crazy at work these days since Scentsy is becoming so popular. People are coming to me to place orders so if I'm working on a hair client, I have to stop and take the order. I'm not complaining! Most of my clients are very understanding.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Love the hangers you picked up.
Don't worry too much about the'can't be bothereds'. You've got so much on your plate and are so busy it's not surprising that something's got to get dropped.

Take care of yourself

Love and hugs Gina xxx