Friday, October 24, 2008

Finally quilted!

I think I've posted a picture of this top before, but now it's quilted and bound. I decided to just do an overall stippling. I really would've liked to have done some fancy quilting, especially in the borders and windowpanes, but I knew it wouldn't be ready for Christmas if I did that. The lady that ordered this has been waiting almost a year for it. I put it off for so long and when I finally got around to working on it, guess how long it took me to finish? Yup, one evening. I just haven't had the energy to get it all together.

Now that's done, I can't decide what to work on next. Oh yeah, I have some fleece blankets I need to embroider for a client. I can't put those off too long. Time to shower and get ready for work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really beautiful Veronica. Did you use a panel? I would love to make one of those. take care, barb

QuiltedSimple said...

This is very pretty - I love the scene and how it looks 3d ish looking through the window. And i LOVE my ornaments - thanks so much!
Kris

Granny said...

That turned out so pretty!