Thursday, August 13, 2009

Another week gone by

Another week under our belts and I have not done much of anything except take care of baby Kerrington and work at the shop. I did, finally, get the fleece blankets embroidered and delivered, so I feel as though I accomplished at least one thing. I meant to take my camera to photograph Kerrington and I forgot all three days. She's getting pretty active now and I find myself just sitting and watching her "do her thang" as she bounces up and down in her monkey bouncer or staring at her angel face while she sleeps. Oh, I did help April finish some alterations on pjs for K.

So, here it is, Thursday again. My posts may become even more few and far between now that Judy and I have signed up, again, at the gym. I heard yesterday that the swine flu and obesity may be directly connected. Obesity does NOT cause the flu, they say, but those with a few extra pounds on their frames may be more susceptible to it and end up with more severe complications, ie., pneumonia, etc. So, it's good that Judy and I have arranged to get ourselves back to working out, or "cheerleading" as Dad would say.

Alrighty, then! Time to shower and get ready for work.

2 comments:

Zlaty said...

it's great you sing for the Gym!

Happy summer!

Zlaty

Yvonne said...

Great that you two are getting back to the gym. DH and I plan to get back to exercise and eating healthier after grandkids start school. They go back the 24th so I told DH to enjoy the pizza and BlueBell icecream this week! We have got to do something. I just am tired all of the time. Good luck to you both and hang in there!