Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A break


I took a little break from making the cradle purses. Well, I made one more today, but tonight I finished this little quilt for K's. dolly. After looking at it from a distance, I can see that I should've paid a little more attention to the placement of the squares. Not that it matters. I'm sure K. and her doll won't even notice! It should be big enough to go around the dolls she's currently playing with.

Bedtime. I need to start trying to get at least 7 hours of sleep. That means I need to go to sleep by 11:30 - 5 minutes from now! lol Jim would say that's not a problem for me. Soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm usually out. Unfortunately, I can bet that I'll wake up about 1:30 or 2:00 to go potty. Ah well...

2 comments:

grandmarockton said...

That WAKE-UP time is something that happens to all us AFTER 25, I think!

Zlaty said...

The quilt is so adorable! I love the lady bugs and all the colors!

Do you use a pattern for the cradle purses? they are so adorable!