Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day, 2010





Missing my dad like crazy today. But, I'm so glad he's not in pain and is dancing on the clouds with Mom!

Jim and Rob spent the day together on the golf course. Jim left by 6:30 a.m. (yikes!). I slept until 8 then spent the day crocheting and sewing as you can see from the pictures. I made Brittany a crocheted purse. An eleven year old needs lots of purses to carry their "stuff". I made one more little sunhat for K. It's a bit big, but I think once it's washed, it'll be fine. Mama April said she needs one, too, so I threw one together for her once they left to go visit her parents. Nothin' fancy, April, but should keep the sun out of your eyes!

Last, but certainly not least, I made Papaw Jim a cake for Father's day. My cough still lingers but not as bad. Maybe I can sleep tonight. I hope all the fathers out there had a pleasant day and didn't get too tired tending the bar-b-que!

No comments: