Sunday, February 11, 2007

Another Sunday blog




One more time to show you what I did tonight. I remembered that I wanted to do something for my granddaughter for Valentine's Day so I thought I'd make her a little
purse. She has always loved purses. It has two little pockets on the inside and the third picture shows a revised version when I realized that the strap would have the purse dragging the floor when worn on a 7 year old's shoulder. lol That's the first thing my husband and sister commented on. So, I folded the strap back on itself on one side and tacked it down. I thought it left a cute little loop. I was going to do it on the other side but it would've made the strap too short then.

Off to take DH's work shirts out of the dryer.

1 comment:

Shelina said...

That is a pretty pink purse. I am sure she is going to love it.