Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Siggie blocks finished





What an amazing array of design possiblities with this block! I hope to have these signed and packaged for mailing before the end of the week. I can't wait to receive my blocks from all over.

This is all I've had time to do today. My next project is to quilt another comfort quilt. I've enjoyed showing off the heart quilt and the cowboy quilt at work today. I think I've encouraged several of my friends to start their own quilt-as-you-go quilts.

Dad seems to be doing ok after his low blood sugar episodes this weekend. In fact, we've now got it back up over 200! lol Oh well, it'll come back down. I think he went a little crazy with food trying to get it back up from the 61 he registered on Sunday night.

It's snowing again. That's probably not newsworthy to those of you on the East coast. Hopefully, we'll not see the amounts that ya'll have. Stay warm!

3 comments:

May Britt said...

Looking forward to receive one siggie from you. I have started to sign mine today and hope to poste them tomorrow. Hope to find a good saying to write on them

Darlene said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Linda C said...

wow, look at all those! Happy Valentine's Day, Veronica. And keep that snow from blowing over here too.