Friday, February 02, 2007

More birthday blocks

 

These are for Lee and the block on the left is called "Friendly Hand" and the one on the right, "Spinner". Easy blocks to make but I think have great visual impact. The "Friendly Hand" block is really a "Monkey Wrench" pattern or "Snail's Trail". Both of these are from the Quilter's Cache site as were the ones in the last post. I'm done with February blocks so now I'll start working on the siggies and get a couple more comfort quilts finished.

It's snowing again and very cold. I've already had one cancellation via e-mail but another client called to see if she can come in today since she missed on Wednesday. So, she'll take the cancellation. I hope to get around to other blogs this weekend to visit and comment. I hit and miss a few each day, but want to see 'em all!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: