Monday, November 03, 2008

A week later...

Okay, a week and 2 days since my last post. I have no pictures to show this time but I have been busy. Working and playing, that is. Jim and I just got back from a weekend in the mountains at Ruidoso and Mescalero. We had a nice, lazy time, staying up late, sleeping late, playing the slots a bit and visiting with a few relatives. Thanks, Tia, for coming to see me! I ran into Robert, a cousin, at the first stop we made when we rolled into town.

Now we're back home and I need to start thinking about getting Christmas sewing underway. First, we have to get through the election tomorrow. Dad and I already voted, absentee, since it's easier than trying to get him to the courthouse or the polls. I hope everyone registered and then exercises their civic duty tomorrow if you haven't already. God willing, the best man will win!

No comments: