I am finished with Baby Goff's first quilt! Still need the label, but I want to work on it to make it special. So, now I need to wash the whole thing in the stuff Judy brought me to clean all the old stains off the kiddie blocks. If you read my blog regularly, you'll remember that these blocks are from a quilt that my mom made back in the '60s. She painted the blocks with a liquid embroidery paint. It surprises me that the colors have been preserved as well as they are.
The lining, or the back of the quilt, is made from the original back on mom's quilt. I couldn't pass up using it since it has little lambs all over it.
I used an allover circle design for the quilting. I decided to use a pink binding when we found out it's going to be a girl.
Yesterday afternoon I finished the embroidery on the fleece blankets for a client. I knew that once I set up my machine it would only take one evening to get them all done.
Another Thursday tomorrow. It'll be busy so I'd better get to bed.