Monday, November 10, 2008

New hard drive

I am so thankful for sons that can help when I need them! My computer had started acting a little strange, so Rob came over to check it out. He decided I needed a new hard drive. So, knowing how addicted I am to this thing, he took it home, did what needed doing, and by 6 o'clock last night I had my 'puter back. What a guy! Thanks so much, Rob! Of course, now I am finding little things that have changed and that I must re-do, but it's a small price to pay for a working computer.
I am still playing around with ideas for Christmas gifts. Here's a little Log Cabin pincushion. I worked up a whole mess of the blocks last night ala Eleanor Burns technique, "Quilt In a Day" and hopefully will get Jim to help me stuff them. Everyone needs a pincushion, don'tcha think?

It's another Lubbock Monday so I will miss our monthly quilt meeting again. I hope someone lets me know the particulars of the Christmas party. I always try to attend that.

Time to pay some bills and get ready for the day. Good Monday to all!

No comments: