Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Here it is almost a week since my last post. Time just gets away from me. I have finished the mantle cover and hope to deliver it tomorrow. I'll take a picture of it in it's intended home to show how it looks. Now I'm working on a Christmas gift. Here is a sneak preview of it...I've only got the pieces cut and three blocks sewn together. Still need five blocks, the sashing and borders.

I spent Monday night with Dad since Joe is gone to school for the week. His night caregiver will stay with him until Joe comes home. Dad can probably stay by himself, but I am much more relaxed knowing he has someone with him. He's been doing well except for having to get daily IV infusion for antibiotics. Only one more week of that.

I'm done sewing for the night. Maybe I can finish this project by the weekend so I can start a bag for a client.

No comments: