Sunday, November 30, 2008

Redwork play and other stuff

Time to work up some Santa gifts. Can't say who these are for yet. The Santa will be a wallhanging and the snowflakes are part of a stocking.




The "tea wallets" are a quick and easy gift. Barb pointed me in the direction of Christy's Creations where you can find this pattern. Run your mouse over Christy and Barb's names to reach their sites.



The collection of things you see here went out in the mail yesterday. Hope my Secret Santa likes all I included in her package. It was a lot of fun gathering it all together.

I spent the night with Dad last night since Joe is still out of town. He will be in tonight. I also took Dad in for his IV this morning at the hospital. Great time to play with the redwork projects. Oh, we had plumbing problems at Dad's. Kitchen sink backed up. The plumber came Friday night but could only change out pipes that needed changing and was not able to clear up the blockage, breaking his snake, twice, in the process. So, he'll be back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the tea wallets! Great job.