Friday, October 02, 2009

Halloween decorations


Here you go! The October BOM is finished. I cheated again in that I had fabric with pumpkins on it and so I did not have to make my own applique pieces. I just ironed fusible onto the back of the pumpkin fabric, cut it out, ironed onto a square and buttonhole stitched to attach. This is the Halloween deco I have at the shop. Notice the Scentsy Jack o'lantern on the counter. I'm not a great Halloween lover so this is the extent of my holiday decoration. Click on the picture to get a closer look.

3 comments:

~JoAnn~ said...

Just new you would have it done already :) I love the cute pumpkin fabric....
I had actually forgotten all about the October design and didn't even print it out until I seen your post...I'm real with it aren't I????
Thanks for the reminder
Blessings,Joann

Sherry Dawn said...

Veronica: I love the way you are appliqueing your blocks. I am just doing the embroidery and putting away for the whole quilt.

Sherry Dawn said...

Veronica: I love the applique on your BOM's. I have been doing them, but am embroidering them.