Monday, February 17, 2014

Binding. And more binding..

I read somewhere that winding your binding around a thread spool would keep your yards of binding under control as you attached it to your quilt. It works! Just unroll the amount you want to work with. No muss, no fuss. 
Here you see said binding attached. I tacked down one side last night and just could not go on. I hope to get the rest of it done tonight. Hear that, Cissy? Tonight! Cannot wait for you to see it! Plus, I need to get started on a quilt for another client, make a few more makeup bags and finish up my swap projects to get in the mail. Not to mention that I need to put on a whole 'nother hat - that of tax prep. Yuck. 

Hope those of you having a holiday today are having an extra day of relaxation and rejuvenation. I'm watching my grands. Time to fix lunch. 

No comments: