Monday, January 28, 2008

Tissue holder site and new Scentsy!

I knew I should've posted the site for the Tissue holder,. So sorry about that. I just get lazy and forget how to do the linking, but thanks to
Linda, I can always go back and figure it out. Thanks, again, Linda! Except for that little comma...

Thanks to all who have visited my site. Another link I'd like to add is my new Scentsy, site. These are flameless candles. Actually, they are warmers with a bulb in the bottom of the unit, a little bowl on top where you melt the Scentsy bars. And, oh, what marvelous scents we have! When Rob and April gave me this little treasure for Christmas, I KNEW I was going to have to sell them. I'm not a salesperson, so for me to tell you that this is absolutely one great product ~ well, let's just say that I don't usually go gaa-gaa over things, but Scentsy is different! Please drop me a line at vgoff@suddenlink.net for more information.

Back to quilting...

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm going right over to check it out. =) I've been mostly offline - on vacation. I'll be back in a couple of days, though!