Monday, March 17, 2008

An "eclectic" vest


Well, I've certainly had some comments on the back of this vest! LOL Not a bad thing, though. I appreciate any and all comments, whether the project is to your liking or not. I decided this vest, Amy's, is going to be an "eclectic" vest. The definition of eclectic is as follows, according to the Merriam Webster dictionary --
1: selecting what appears to be best in various doctrines, methods, or styles
2: composed of elements drawn from various sources.
Definitely has elements drawn from different sources! I suppose I should show you a picture of what's been done to the front, so far. The front was done by the second lady in line for the round robin.

Amy is a very artistic lady and I'm sure she'll find something nice to say about it. LOL If not, it'll be real easy to "unsew".

Okay, time to work on the baby quilt and the edges of the DWR. Oh, I guess I'll have to try to get into the dentist sometime soon. aaaarrrrghhh!! I have been having some problems with a back molar for quite some time now and, when I started eating dinner tonight, I realized there was a HUGE piece of tooth missing! My tongue just felt something very strange and I finally realized that a part of that molar has just broken off! I'm afraid the filling will be next. I'm not really having any pain, unless I bite down on it, but that's been going on for a while. So, I hope I can get in to see the dentist quickly. Yeah, NOW I decide to get my butt over there! lol Please say a prayer. I'm a chicken...

3 comments:

Candi said...

I think the vest is awesome!! I love one of a kinds that cannot usually be replicated:) Nice job!
HUGZ:)
Candi

Rose Johnston said...

An original, i love it!!! Great job!!

Susan said...

I love the vest! I can't imagine she wouldn't, too.

Hope you got the dentist to take care of that tooth.