Saturday, March 08, 2008

Summer is coming!

Ok, so it's still cold outside, but aren't these little flip flops cute? Thank you, Patty, for sharing your pattern with me. I'm not going to make as big a quilt as you did (you should see Patty's! oh my..) I'm just going to use 9 blocks for a wallhanging for a friend's daughter. Since I'm almost done with the DWR (that sounds good, doesn't it? lol) I will work on this off and on. After all, her birthday is not until June. I have a few more urgent projects that need my attention. I didn't realize, until I put the block up on the wall, that the background fabric looks a bit like sand. Don't you just love it when you do something right without even thinking?

Don't forget to move your clocks forward tonight!

1 comment:

Susan said...

That is the cutest little sandal pattern! Yes, it does look like sand. How nifty!