Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter, 2008

Here you can see how well Dad is looking these days. Actually, he's had a few bad days in the last week, but I think he may be coming out of it, thank You, Lord! Judy looks pretty good in this picture, but I've titled this one, "Dad, Judy and double chin!" I refer you to the next picture which shows me in a much better angle! LOL In this one, it's Miss Brit that has the double chin so we know who she takes after! Bless her heart...



This alphabet cloth book is for my niece's soon-to-be-born baby boy. It's part of the gift package I've made for him along with a bib and,of course, a quilt.
Time to get ready for the day. I want to go to Portales today and see an exhibit they have at the library. It's in honor of Women's History Month and they corraled me into showing some of my quilts. I think Elizabeth took five of the ones I had in the backseat of the car. I wasn't very organized or I'd let her take some of the ones I have at Dad's. Off to shower...

2 comments:

Franie said...

Nice stuff. Your dad looks good and so do you but I liked your hair with the gray in it--did you not like it? And I know about the double chins--I am working on mine. Believe it or not I was told that is where we first lose weight--we women--in our face and neck--oh goody--with me I wish the belly would go down. Anyway, Brit is adroable too. The book for the new baby is cute--I love those! As always a good job.

Susan said...

Your dad looks great! All of you do. What a darling little cloth book, too.