Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I'm still here..

Someone checked on me today since I hadn't posted anything since Saturday. I've been busy! LOL In addition to staying with Dad when I'm not working, I've been making more preemie booties and Runaround Bags.
These bags are for the ladies that deliver Communion to shut-ins on Sunday. The lady that came to see Dad on Sunday saw my flip flop Runaround and voiced that she would really like something like that to carry all her things in. So, I found out there are 5 ladies that would need one and got to work.
These baby booties and caps are addictive. Once you get the pattern going, it's easy to make up a bunch of them. Especially since I spend a lot of time just sitting at Dad's when I'm there in the afternoon.
It's been a long week so far and it's only Wednesday night. Another early day tomorrow, so I think I'll go to bed soon.

3 comments:

Myra said...

Holy Hanna! You are just on the go with your hands aren't you!? Wow! Love the bags, and all those wee items are just wonderful!
Happy stitching...or should I say hooking?! 8-)

Anonymous said...

Is this knitting or crocheting? Kathy from the Blig BLog

Gina said...

I should have warned you that making the bag was addictive.

love and hugs Gina xxx