Saturday, July 26, 2008

A tease...


Can anyone guess what this will be when I'm done? It's only a fraction of what it will be. This is the start of my design for a bag swap I've joined. At least, I hope I end up using this pattern/design. I haven't decided which pattern I'll use for the bag. I may end up having to come up with one of my own! lol

I think this will be the last swap I sign up for at least until I get all the baby quilts done. Yes, I said "quiltS" lol I have to make more than one new quilt for my new grandbaby-to-be. And, Dad has been pretty sick lately and my time is definitely not my own. He requires constant supervision, except when he's sleeping. I know Jim thinks I've all but abandoned him, but I can't see any other way around this situation right now. Even he has lent his strength to help Dad and I know Judy is exhausted from work and stress and even the boys are being tested. When a loved one is sick and, at times, very near death, how can we, as a family, not come together to do what is needed? We just take it a day at a time...and keep on praying. I have to thank strangers, who now are caregivers alongside family members and are cheerfully and selflessly giving of their time and experience. Thank you!!

1 comment:

Myra said...

I am curious what will come of your photo example.. hmmmm?
I pray for you all and your father...