Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Christmas party gifts

Next Monday starts the round of Christmas parties. Okay, the only two parties I will attend this year, lol. The flute player wallhanging will go to my secret pal at work. I don't think she reads my blog, but if her sister does, don't tell her! Dolores collects all things Indian so I thought this was perfect. I have it laid out on the living room floor right now and hope to get it quilted tonight. In this picture, the blocks have not been sewn together nor have the borders. Once I get it quilted, I'll try to get a better picture.

The block is for the "white elephant" swap during our quilt group party. This is the first time I've ever used a product called "Angelina". I think I may have had the iron a bit hot when I pressed to smooth the star and rays but I like the overall effect.

No comments: