Sunday, February 15, 2009

A turtle for BG

One more little gifty for BG! Her mama likes turtles and when I saw this pattern, I knew I would have to use it.
This is a pillow slip that will cover a 16" pillow form. I hope they sell them at WalMart or Hobby Lobby!
The back is made with leftover blocks used in the baby shower quilt. Guess you could say it's reversible!

It's been a slow Sunday. Jim has a cold and Dad seems a bit weak. We think he needs his blood-building shots again. We'll find out this week. We are also mourning the loss of my oldest son's good friend. Rest in peace, Beverly.

Judy and I decided to use the last of her Christmas gift movie passes today. We went to see "He's Just Not That Into You". A cute little chick flick. We stopped by to visit with dad for a while and I came home to fix dinner and finish the pillowcase. It's almost 10:30 and I need to take my contacts out. I've had them in longer tonight than usual but I've been engrossed in finishing the turtle.

If you're off tomorrow for President's Day, have a great day off!

No comments: