Monday, April 07, 2008

I love Quilt Smart!


How else would I be able to get this far with a Double Wedding Ring tablerunner if I didn't use the Quilt Smart method? I started this last night at 9 p.m. (with Jim retired, my sense of time is a little askew these days lol). I worked until 10:30 p.m. (after all, I do need to get up early most days). This being my day off, I took time to pay some bills and do bank deposit preparation before I got back to sewing. Once I was able to sit and sew again, I worked about an hour and a half and got this much done. I need to decide what to use for the cornerstones. If anyone has any ideas along those lines, please, feel free to let me know! The dark color is a dark purple. Before I put the corners on, though, I need to machine applique the arcs. That will go pretty quickly. Then I'll put it all together and quilt it. I'd like to get it done before the end of the week since it's a gift for a cousin that got married last Saturday.

No comments: