Thursday, March 26, 2009

Checking in


I told you I wasn't going to post until after dinner on Saturday night. You didn't believe me, did you? lol I just had to show you what a dear friend of mine sent me. Thank you, Pat H.! It's a photo album cover. Even though it looks handmade, she did not make it. She bought it for me to use for Kerrington pictures and, of course, as a pattern for me to use to make others. How thoughtful is that and does she know me, or what?? I can't wait to make one for a friend of mine who just became a grandmother for the first time.

In the meantime, I'm working on the denim Bronco quilt.
At the moment, it measures 85" x 102". I've run out of the orange flannel. I misjudged when buying it and now need at least 2 to 3 yards more. This thing is going to be warm and heavy! Speaking of warm, it's cold outside! We've been told that we should wake up to snow on the ground, up to 4 inches! We'll see.

It's amazing how quickly the evening passes. It's 11:30 already and time to get to bed. If it does snow tonight, I may have some cancellations tomorrow.

Dad's doing alright. He sure is having trouble walking, though. His leg just won't oooperate. I think we're going to look into taking him somewhere else for another opinion on his spinal stenosis status.

1 comment:

Zlaty said...

Sorry you run out of orange flannel Veronica! I love the orange color!

Glad your dad is OK, have a great weekend!

Zlaty