Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just fooling around


I need to get serious about some larger projects but, in the meantime, I've just been messin' with little things. I found a pattern for these little cases and made the butterfly today. It was a challenge to make so I'm sure I won't make another one, but I can say I've done one. There are other little animals on the pattern pages and I may try one of them. I've started another armchcair caddy, too. I may make up more of them (armchair caddy) and have them ready for gifts.

At Dad's today I worked on, and finished, a baby rag quilt. I haven't taken a picture of it yet. Carol needs it for her great grandbaby's shower this weekend.

Seems like all I say is "it's time for bed!" But, that seems to be the hour I finally sit and write. Someone, Fran, I think, asked if the Bayer Back and Body works. It does. I sleep a bit better and don't wake hurting as much. However, I've also started taking another, natural relaxant at night. Last night was the first time I took it and I think it really helped. I'll try it again tonight and let you know.

3 comments:

Carol in Sweden said...

Oh that is such a beautiful butterfly!

Will you make more animals to show us?!

Gina said...

Love the butterfly

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Anne Heidi said...

Your butterfly case is so pretty. I bought the pattern this summer, because the little critters were just so cute!