Sunday, August 10, 2008

Restoration


Restoration is a wonderful product. Click on the word and it should take you to the page that will give you all the information about it.

Here you see before and after shots of pillowcases that Judy brought to me today. We colored her hair on Saturday and she forgot to put a towel on her pillow just in case the color rubbed off. It doesn't matter how well I shampoo that black color out, there is still some left! So, I brought them home and soaked them in Restoration and warm water for about 12 hours. It didn't pull it out completely. Black hair color is a bear to remove from fabric! But, I think you can see that it is much better. I think with further washings, it will fade even more.
I have to hit the sack now because I've got a busy day tomorrow. Gotta run the usual errands and take entries to the fairground for the fair. I've entered, online, eight different projects. Wish me luck!

I spent the night with Dad last night and he and I slept about 2 or 3 hours. He was up to the potty every 2 to 3 hours, sometimes less. Well, he got up 3 times and then was up for good at 6 a.m. I poured us each a cup of coffee and we sat in the living room watching Mass on television. Then I changed his dressings, he got cleaned up and ready for the day and I fixed breakfast. We were done by 8:30! LOL He's feeling better. But, I am beat. Oh, I did go to the doctor today and they tell me I don't have strep. Good news. I thought maybe it wasn't strep since I don't feel as bad as I did the last time I had it. But, there is something on my tonsil and she thinks it probably viral. Gave me a 'script for an antibiotic but told me to hold on to it for two days just in case I start feeling better. I have a feeling I will fill it tomorrow and start taking it. I'm feeling pretty yucky tonight.

1 comment:

Myra said...

Good to hear you father is feeling better!
Good you don't have strep also!
Good luck with your Fair entries!