Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sewing Caddy

I've been wanting to make something like this for quite sometime. Everytime I sit somewhere to sew, I can't keep up with my scissors and always need pins. I hope this will help. But, this one is a gift.
This caddy is still in progress. As you can see, the flowers were replaced with words in the first project. (My idea..lol) I really didn't want to do flowers, but this one calls for it. I still have to make the pincushion for the second one.
I may keep this one for me, maybe. I have enough fabric from the first one and I really like that one the best.

Dad is doing very well. Thank you, Lord! I need to take another picture of him. He's looking more like himself every day. I still go stay with him in the afternoons, but I can leave him a bit without worrying too much. We don't go to Lubbock again until next week. The legs are looking better.

1 comment:

Kim West said...

I love this... what is the pattern??