Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bulls Eye!

This is the start of my Bulls Eye swap. These circles are sewn on, one on top of the other and edges left raw. Then you quarter each block.
You put each block back together using different quartered pieces. A set to swap is made up of 3 of the same block. I'll send them off and, in return, will receive as many as I send out and will have a variety of quarter blocks to sew together with the one block I leave for myself.
This is a great way to use up some of your scrap fabric. I was able to sew three blocks today while watching Kerrington. She slept through most of it and then watched me while lying on her pillow while I finished.

Dad got home from the hospital. I will call tomorrow to find out more information on what they will do for him.

2 comments:

~JoAnn~ said...

Veronica~ Love the blocks. I especially like the one with the state of Texas on it, and I am not even from Texas!!
Blessings,Joann

Wilma Lee said...

Cool blocks!!