Sunday, May 17, 2009

Graduation gift


It's graduation time again! I've only received one announcement and it's from the granddaughter of one of my co-workers. Audi used to clean my station before she got busy with high school stuff. So, I've fixed her a little gift. I'm sure she has plenty of quilts made for her by her grandmother, so I put together this little "work of art". That's what the magazine calls it, anyway. I found the idea in the summer 2009 issue of Quilts and More. Very simple but striking, I thought.

I'm off to finish some chores. I will spend the night at Dad's tonight. He seems a bit better, but the night girl is out of town and Joe can't be expected to be up with him all night and work the next day. He took his turn on Friday night, Judy stayed there last night and now it's my turn. I will probably get some hand work done while there.

2 comments:

Wilma Lee said...

Very cute gift. How big is it?

Yvonne said...

This is a darling idea V. Cute. Floors look great and Kerrington is a little doll. She has grown so much in two months!