Saturday, June 28, 2008
One more DWR table runner, finished. I decided to curve the edges and use the bias binding. If you look closely, you can see I used two different fabrics in the binding. It's amazing how a mere 19" square of fabric can yield the amount of binding needed for this size project. I am so glad I finally learned how to do the continuous binding technique that allows you to end up with a strip of bias binding with just a little math (very little, otherwise I wouldn't do it! lol). I am also so very glad I found the QuiltSmart method of making Double Wedding Ring quilts. Easy, easy...
Would love to stay and chat, but it's Saturday and I've got a busy day ahead of me. Have a wonderful day, ya'll!