Friday, June 27, 2008

Preemie booties


These little booties are too cute. They worked up pretty fast, too.

I worked on the Double Wedding Ring tablerunner for a while last night. Actually, I got it all quilted and now have to decide if I want to cut curves in order to bind it or to bind it straight. If I do the curved binding, I have to cut my binding on the bias and I'm not sure I'm willing to do that at this point. I have just been really lazy about doing this one. I think I'm a bit depressed with all that's been happening. I've GOT to pull myself out of this hole.

The good news is that Mattie could be coming home in a day or two. According to her Grandma Camille, she is off O2 for 24 hours and only had 4 alarms. She's being moved to a regular room. Thank you, Lord!

Sad news is that Rachael is not doing so well. They were going to reduce the coma meds today to give her a chance to wake up, if she's going to. We're still praying...

Last, but certainly not least, Dad is doing ok. He's in a bit of pain with his legs, but his spirits are still good. Please pray that he heals quickly from this bout with the blisters.

No comments: