Monday, June 02, 2008

Had to get my fix


Around 11 p.m. last night, I decided to try a new pattern that one of the girls suggested on QOR. It's a disappearing 9-patch. The block on the left was sewn first, then it was cut in quarters. The pieces were then arranged and sewn again to produce the second block. I used some squares from a charm pack I've had (that I found during my cleaning spree) and I plan on using more from my stash to do more of these. Easy, easy. Thanks, Kate!

3 comments:

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

What a cleaver pattern I think I'll have to give that a try. Thanks for sharing.

Pat said...

I'm addicted to this pattern! so far...I've made three floral ones and have two more cut out to make. I'm gifted them to the teachers/bus drivers/brownie Moms that help DD all through the school year! :)

Candi said...

I love this pattern! I have a quilt going with it now and I'm thinking about using it for my hand dyed fabric's too:)