Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Circle gone awry...

 

I have wanted to make one of these Dresden plate designs for a long time. The plate, I'm happy with. The circle I put it on...well, let me say that here is another one I'm not pleased with. Why do I do these things? Because I have to! lol I really need to take more time measuring. No, instead I 'wing' it and I know I'm not going to like it, but I think, "maybe this time, I'll be lucky!" How's that for an optimistic point of view! Oh well, maybe the table this will go one won't be that round, either. Yeah, right! I think I will make more blocks with the dresden pattern, though. I really liked the process.

I really am a little embarrassed to show you this picture, but I know you will be kind. I love quilters!

I'm off to shower and get ready for work. I think I overdid yesterday what with my 30 minute visit to the gym and all. I didn't sleep well last night and I'm very tired now. I'll only work until noon or so today so maybe I can come home and take a nap. I've GOT to get my Fall secret pal package packed up and ready to go. I also have a few goodies I need to send to my DGD for Halloween. Cleaning ladies come today, yeayyy! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chickie,
They won't be able to tell that the circle isn't round unless they're swinging from the chandelier above it so don't worry about it. ;-)

Pam said...

Put it on the table and enjoy it. If you hadn't of said anything I, for one, would not have noticed. LOL