Saturday, April 25, 2009

April BOMs

Only 5 more days left in the month of April and I finally finished the stitching on my sets of the April block of the month. If you click on the picture, you'll get a closer look. I still want to applique just the rabbit on a 6" square and I'm still not finished with the March applique.

After work today, I stopped by Dad's to see my brother who is here visiting Dad for the weekend. His wife was at her sister's so I'll see her tomorrow. Rob, April and Kerrington were at Dad's, too. Little K was wide awake and put on a show for all of us. From there, we went back to Rob and April's so my brother was able to see their new house and I got a little review of what I'll need to know to start my new "job" on Tuesday. I can't wait! I'm a little nervous, I have to admit. I think Kerrington and I will do fine and I hope that you, Rob and April, won't worry too much! I feel so blessed to be able to do this for you.

Umm...no, I did NOT work on the denim quilt today. Seems I have to "feel it" to work on it and it didn't happen today. Maybe tomorrow after I get paperwork out of the way. Always something, huh? I must finish it soon because I have a couple things that need doing for clients. They're not rush projects but I still want to get them done ASAP.

It's nearing midnight so I will close for now. By the way, my blood pressure seems to be under control for now. My heart rate seems to be a little more difficult to tame, but I'm working on it.

1 comment:

~JoAnn~ said...

Veronica~ Okay now!! you are just flaunting those blocks aren't you??? They look real nice, I did get my pattern at least transfered to the fabric...I was so proud of myself!! Well the one good thing about these blocks is that they are nice and easy not too detailed so I should be able to catch up soon...
Have a great week...Make sure you take your camera with you while you are watching Kerrington..I remember taking tons of pictures of my grandchildren when they were sleeping and they were so cute.
Blessings,Joann