Friday, January 05, 2007

January birthday blocks

Here are the birthday blocks for the birthday January birthday girls on QOR. I thought I'd start taking pictures of these since I never can remember what pattern I used for a particular person. The top row is "Union Square" and "Annie's Choice" and will go to Linda Smith. The bottom row is "Annie's Choice" and "Diamond Star" and belong to Teresa Marvets. I like them all, but I think my favorite is "Annie's Choice". The patterns are from the "Quilter's Cache".

I'm mulling something over in my head right now for a new quilt and will share with you when I get it together. It will be a gift so I can't reveal it just yet. (ooohh, the suspense! lol)

It's Friday and I've been to the gym three times this week. I only gained 2.5 lbs. so I am feeling much better about the holiday eating. It's not been too hard to get back into it, except that I'm having a small problem with my right foot. I think my heel spur is acting up again.

Dad sounded really well this morning. His blood pressure has been on the rise and we're a little worried about that but we have a call in to the doc. And, we go to Lubbock on Tuesday for a check-up. Hopefully, they will find just the right BP medication for him. His leg incision looks much better.

I wish I could stay home and work on some projects but I'd better get my butt to work. It's been a bit slow, but that's how January usually is. I'm going to have to introduce a price increase on the first of February and I am not looking forward to that. I've put it off as long as I could but operating expenses just keep going up and up. Sure hope everyone understands.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda C said...

My favorite would be the Annie's blocks as well. Very graphic look in the two colors!

Glad to hear that your dad's incision is doing so much better. I know you will still worry till you get that healed up and the b/p down but good to see some improvement.